Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Alien Sex Fiend





Waiting for a new series of Torchwood (early 008) is like having a dose of thrush, no hands and badly needing a wank.

(I'm off to play with my 10 inch Captain Jack doll. I can see this is gonna be a total wankfest with hundreds and thousands on. Is it wrong for sci-fi to be your main form of erotica?)

Spike has said that Captain Jack Harkness is a better snog than Buffy. GET IN! or GET OFF or something... James Marsters is to become Captain Jack Harkness's love interest in the second series *Note to self: stock up on AA batteries, wet wipes, bromide and ice*. I just love all this sci-fi cross pollination/fornication.


......

EDIT: OH MY GOD I've just has a personalised email from The March Violets frontman Si *turns into a dodgy moist screaming fangirl writing about herself, disturbingly, in the third person, er again* - I wonder if we did a tribute band we could call ourself The Parched Toilets, I always wished The Sisters tribute really had been called The Systerns of Mersey, in keeping...

"Painted oil and painted nails, she ran her fingers down the scales" *hyperventilates*

......

oh and 3 years on ...


...has anyone ever tried dancing to Coil?! They, well he, was amazing but at a guess a dancefloor killer? I'm trying to be respectful and failing miserably so I'll shut it.
......
And in some sick twist of fate I received a spam email today with the subject title reading:
Taking it up the Bum - Part II

No comments: