Jae - I touched Sharin Foo on the FOREARM. Shall we set up a fanclub?
Curious how the presenter says "Copenhagen which is NOW LOCATED IN DENMARK". Which perplexed me somewhat.
Monday, 26 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging / naval-gazing. What's there not to love?!
2 comments:
Was it me or is the cameraman gay? Watch it back and see just how Sharin is more or less ignored.
Now if I was the cameraman, I'd have filmed just her, all the way through it, and kept the footage all for myself and told Jimmy to get his own poxy footage;)
So, you touched Ms Foo on her forearm? Did she have a vibrating vein?
I bet she's got fanclubs about her already...but do any of them let you 'Touch' her;)
Jaex
P.s. Didn't you know that Copenhagen was once located in Hawaii, until it went missing a few thousand years ago and was 'found' washed up on the far Eastern shores of which we all know as Denmark?
LOL! Yeah I noticed the low level of Sharin too and what a heinous crime too, I mean, I'm not good at this level of detail but isn't that a Gretsch she's playing?
No it was just me vibrating, c'est la vie!
I can find NO fan-clubs jae! I might set up a 'I'd love to feed Sune Rose, whilst I gripped his hair in my other hand' club, but am afraid membership might be limited :-/
Oh how blonde me forgetting the old Copenhagen Hawaii stand-off.
"If you touch that girl
You know it's okay
People say she's a whore anyway
I think she looks like a nice vamp
Looking for love in a trashcan"
Post a Comment