Friday, 30 November 2007

A.1. style, from head to toe, Cool cat flash, gonna let you know, I'm a soul boy, I'm a dole boy, Take pleasure in leisure, I believe in joy!

My life is getting a bit tedious, I think it's not helped that I go to bed in the dark and re-awaken when it's dark. If I don't set an alarm clock I sleep through for a full 12 hours. Going to bed at 5/6am is not right! It's now 2.17am, I'm alert as hell, so I'm gonna watch an episode or two of Heroes then drug myself to sleep! I'm heading for hibernation fast... Which reminds me I've been thinking about pets again, I miss having something to live with, I wonder if I got a tortoise again things might be better, my first tortoise Sarah died in hibernation, I don't have a garden just a back yard backing onto a textile mill, hardly tortiose frigging heaven. Sarah was great I like animals that go slowly(like me).The only down side was she wee'd on me and I took great offence and spoiled my mothers coffee morning by busting in on the ladies with their china cups and saucers, doilies(-I have no clue how to spell that) and cakes, by wailing and showing them tortoise wee on me. I thought it meant Sarah didn't like me, I guess she just needed to go. It's funny now, if a person asked you to wee on them(as an adult) you'd think it meant they really liked you. There's nowt queer as folk(not tortoises).

I have dug out just about every old indie/trad goth/new wave/alt cd to lend to Gill, she's worried the post Violets gig will be populated by requests from the over 40's and the bleepy shit might not go down too well lol!(I've slipped Wham! in there!). I'm hoping to see her tomorrow, that leaves Sat free to go into Leeds, do vigil, meet up with Mark(my colleague/friend) and have a catch-up/bitch/gossip over a couple of bevvies, I might catch the German Drossmas market too, mmmm sweetbreads, hot-dogs and punch, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think so!

Had a slow-drip ooze 9 hour nose-bleed today, my veins are badgered after the extra treatment need from falling-over/ass bleed so I've skipped 1 prophy treatment and boy can I tell!

No comments: