Monday, 26 November 2007

sidewalking part 2


1, I walk down the street, I see a big hole, I avoid it but fall over anyway! I realise I am not helpless and shout for Ben, I hear the laughing as he realises I've dissapeared in a sea of cars(it was in a car park), I wipe away my tears and get up anyway! I realise it is my fault and stumble on... AND I'd only had ONE freaking pale cream sherry! Full moon... *mumbles* ;p

So I now have 2 grumbly arms and an unhappy right knee. But I still managed to have a bloody good SingStar evening. Thanks the universe for providing AV fistula, Haemate P and Emla(oh and SingStar). 'You tube' footage/carnage to follow...

Had a hoot tonight at Andy's going to New Zealand/Oz farewell curry. Man, I hope he has a ball. The restaurant fell spookily silent as me and Andy G related our dire-est internet dating moments. Consumed muchos curried liver and goan king prawns YUM!Managed to locate the quintessential hat with corks for Andy to wear in restaurant. Met some blindingly funny women/new friends: Linda, Sally and Jan. The night started by them explaining that we all need a list of things to accomplish before we die. I subtley mentioned top of my list was a 3way between 2 men and me and that I'd like that to happen before Christmas! Anyway I've arranged to go shooting and speed dating with these women... not quite what I was expecting from a reiki healer, tarot reader and life coach LOL, but I'll be in safe hands!

Tomorrow and Tuesday Oxford for The Haemophilia Societys Think Tank. I'm not sure why they've asked me, after this weekend I can barely think and I sure ain't got a tank...yet mmmmm *perk* Panzer...

Bollocks just realised am gonna be on a train post curry.

No comments: