Saturday, 10 November 2007

Aisha, I'm a murderer, I got out...



Is it very wrong of my to send this photo in as the photo to go on my Disabled (blue) Parking Badge?

I'm trying to get all my practical stuff done whilst I'm at my mums(as there's pretty much nothing else to do here ie eBay):

1, get boiler service booked

2, re-apply for Blue Badge

3, get Leeds card(gets cheaper theatre tix and cheaper swims/gyms)

4, Get Disabled Persons Rail Card

5, Get Disabled Persons Bus Pass

5, Write to Harry Paper, Renee's dad

6, write complaint letter of the year to the Tax Credits farce people cc in The Queen, The Prime Minister, Leonard Cohen, Jeremy Beadle etc

7, Vote for Rosie Lugosi: http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15782 So give a warm hand - and throat - to the boot-stomping, whip-cracking, neck-biting, out-all-nighting, tongue-lashing, taboo-smashing Rosie Lugosi...

Thank you Thank you Thank you thermalsatsuma for the audiobook (The Thunderbolt Kid-Bill Bryson)and being my only visitor, it was only a short stay I'm pleased to say :-).It was very relaxing to listen to whilst (come off it) Eileen was on full rant mode. I haven't finished the book but will within the week them get/post back to you :-). And hope you and cerebralpig and family had a mint Nov 5th :).It must've been less amusing than old dear Eileen in bed 3 shouting 'Richard, Richard, I'll have some fish tomorrow. ENOUGH! I've had ENOUGH!' The Haemophilia nurse commented that she expects me to age with a capital C for Cantankerous, she's not bloody wrong, I've got a long list to get through!

I have to apologise to the patient Ros for putting up with my text bollocks whilst I was getting an enema, sorry dear, I shared too much me thinks! I can never listen to The Cars-Drive(no not on mi mp3 player thank you, on the lady in the next beds radio) again without clenching my buttocks for Britain and snapping my teeth togerther like an epileptic collie. Emla (magic cream) on the asshole works marvels though!

Re: op it's not very glam, so I'll keep it short... It was the least worrying scenario and suffice to say I'm pretty bloody relieved I don't need anything serious doing like bowel re-section(There's a high risk of angio-dysplasia with type 2 and 3 von Willies, that was the worst case scenario, but it's been totally ruled out). :-). The anaesthetic went marvellously, due to my bloody awkward veins they tried to cannulate my foot at which point I was getting 'a little stressed' they whammed me on 70% N2O *squeeeeee* the anaesthetists turned into Kerry and gillywoo and I was shouting 'Goths!' and pointing and laughing, my words as I was going under this time were "oh God, I think I've left the oven on!" suggestion courtesy of this man, I had gas only and was only under an hour. All good. Interestingley enough Nitrous Oxide was invented in Leeds, by Joseph Priestly and so the circle is complete.(He also invented soda water and I'm quite fond of that too).

The weird news was that I received flowers to "Helen, Thinking Of You, Sel". Now then I got an email off Sel when I came out of hospital but whilst in hospital there were some very mysterious goings on. And I, at this point, hadn't heard from Sel in like er years. Steve said the flowers were from him, but weren't(?), I asked him directly 'Are the flowers from you' He answered 'NO'. He then rang MY PARENTS(he illicitly kept the number and without my permission rang them at 6am-while I was in hospital, they were asleep,and they're in their 70's and were worried something had happened to me horrid wake-up call), oh and he was on drugs, luckily my parents are old, naieve, middle-class and quaint but even they said 'he sounded like he was on drugs' and said, wait for it...the flowers were from him. I'd been getting some very strange and marginally worrying texts but decided the best plan with nutters is to 'ignore' and after Steve texting me his suicide note last time I was in for an op, I was DEFINATELY not responding to his idiotic druggy texts this time. He was on drugs, he'd been jacking up IV ketamine for days, FUCKING IDIOT. I'm furious he rang my parents, that is a total breach of trust. I don't know why but I am NEVER gonna date a man again cos they always end up TOTALLY WAPPY and acting out special fucktardery. I'm not interested in stupid little mind games, get it? Ring my parents again and I'll castrate you, you sodden old cheesey gut foot rot dank penis head twat.(He's not reading this, I'm just venting, k?).Even his boss rang me WHILST I WAS IN HOSPITAL TO DISCUSS HIS WELFARE A_FUCKING_MAZING. So I'm emailed Sel and asked if the flowers were from her(not had a reply yet). Steve said Sel was the nickname of a Nazi dentist and the name of an anaesthetic machine (?) and hence that's why they were from him (i.e. FUCKING LOON). I suspect my dear friend in Australia has found my blog and sent the flowers, I do hope so. I was stalked with flowers and weird notes from the 5th November 2006 til June this year and there's no way it's the OTHER mad Steve, who's still Sectioned can know where I am? No he wouldn't put a name on. Oh my god, what has become of my life? I sound the crazy one, how come I have accumulated 2 mad ex's both called "mad Steve" (apart from mad Andy, he's called Andy rite?). I must stop dating the clinically insane. They say like attracts like...

This world frightens me. HELP!

:? :/ :(

5 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

I'm sure they'll be fine with that pic for your spaz-baj renewal photo. In the back ground of my pic I have a Tie Fighter dangly hanging over one of my shoulders. They didn't bat an eyelid.

Pop in a note with the photo telling them that it is religious head wear and that you always look like that;)

Glad to hear the flowers were from Oz...Must have cost a fortune to send them all that way!!

Good to hear you're recovering well...Ros's turn next!


Jenna, look. Look at the screen. There's nothing there but the stars.
We've made it! We're through!

Jaex

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

Which TIE fighter variant?!

Ta for the B7 quote chick, you're ace.

x

"Day's dawning, skins crawling"

Ros said...

Tight ahead was not an unsubtle prod at your behind, just a tiny typo!

Jae me darlin, am braced and ready for my turn - hopefully it'll go as swimmingly as H's, without the enema's and foot jeckys, mad old women and stalky men of course!

xx

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

It is tight dear, though possibly less so than it was a week ago! And thanks for being such a pal, I off-load all my bleedy weirdness on you - I need to spread the love ;)

Can we get a certain A to help out on the stalky front?!?!?! If they come to give you an enema WORRY!

xx

Ros said...

Shut up!!!

All this A and enema talk in the same para is scaring the bejaysus outta me!!