Saturday, 3 November 2007

I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend but I am.

Sorted:
1 Parking fines - THREE written off, due to Leeds City Councils imbecilic and unclear permit/zone/permit area and disabled parking policy. Huzzah!
2 Overpayment of disabled tax credits ie they want £469.80 by the 25th Nov - ie SHIT! Sorted, it's galling that this money was owed to me and paid to me and because I didn't send the form back signed (I never received it!) they can ask for the money that was morally mine back! Letter to MP in the offing. Offered £39.15 a month just to be contrary.
3 Blockbusters fine. (aka I am so blonde!) Paid.
4 Work Occupational Health meeting. Re-arranged.
5 Chasing sick notes. Chased.
6 Drop Kerry's bracelet off. Done.
7 and spent 5 happy hours with the Kerry and the Markfiend. Markfiend-I can haz nu job! Bought him toffee and made him drink 5 bottles of Pinot Grigio(ok, me and K may have erm assisted in the latter quaffing activity, hee hee).
8, I told Dave I want no more gifts from him, ever. (See... watch Helen - she no fish, un-hook line, SWIM!)

Today I mainly listened to:
Tom Waits
The Bravery
Drugstore
JAMC
Peaches
They Might Be Giants
A Clockwork Orange score
Interpol
The White Stripes

I have failed at downloading any Mazzy Star. I need new sounds, shout bands at me please?

3 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

I'm shouting, i'm shouting; "Explosions in the Sky" are alright. Think Sigur Ros but without any lyrics at all.

I noticed 80's Matchbox were in Bolton last week! Had I known earlier, I would have told you. Would Bolton have been near enough for you to go?

You gotta send me your phone number (email) so I can call you sometime.

Hey, I know it is a long way off, but check this out; http://www.conventions.org.uk/redemption/

You wanna go?


Good luck in't Ospital me dear:)

Jaex

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

Thanks Mr Thousand Screaming Argonauts, in my dial-up dilemma I have joined 'Explosions In The Sky' mailing list and will sort some downloads whence back in my own abode.Ta petal!

Redemption is so AFFIRMATIVE! Still might so that Tezza Nation geekfest though have a dreadful feeling it's the weekend before Whitby goth w/e part 1 2007, hell I can find 'goths' and 'Whitby' any day of the week, Mr Birkby is calling!

THANK YOWZ!

hx

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

"Still might so that" = "Still might go to that"

"Whitby goth w/e part 1 2007" = "Whitby goth w/e part 1 2008"

Time for soma, adrenelin for the morrow.