Monday, 19 November 2007

Hey! Wait!

Sending lots of goodness and equal badassness to Ros my vW (type 3) sista for her admission tomorrow and operation Wednesday:




All the best sugar. It'll be well cool if you've got a heart shaped box! Text me the gory story!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps This is a message to your sub-conscious bodily-functions CLOT! (but not in a thrombosis way)

2 comments:

Ros said...

It bloody worked, cos I bloody did!

Clotted like a thrombotic robot. First time I've ever had an op and not had any post op unexpected(!) bleeding!!

Must be cos of the dedication.

Doc didn't say if my box really was heart shaped but I reckon it is...

x

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

LOLOL Thrombotic Robot sounds like it could be a They Might Be Giants track!

It's brill that you've not had a scary bleedy experience chick. RAWK!

xx