Vincent Vincent and The Villains were fab, the road block can wait.
All wounds healed now from last surgery, have been feeling very drained today, I guess I have been busy/partying/high a bit of late though. The weekend is nearly upon us (oh too soon) and I need to pack for hozzie tomorrow as Sat staying the night at a Bonfire party in Didsbury, Manchester, with Singstar kareoke...and Sun off to my parents aka Knaresborough, leave my car there and they can drop me at hozzie on Monday.
I feel terribly disorganised and have been burying my head in the sand re:
1 Parking fine
2 Overpayment of disabled tax credits ie they want £469.80 by the 25th Nov - ie SHIT.
3 Blockbusters fine
4 Work Occupational Health meeting
5 Chasing sick notes
I think it's a fair assessment to say that when I'm not coping with bits of my life this stuff *points above* all goes out of the window.
Though I bought a Raveonnettes ticket today for the 21st of Nov :-), gilly of the WOO can't come to this either(work commitments), Geordie Mark's too lazy/tight(!) so looks like another gig alone, lol at least I can get away at the end quickly. This band rock, and fulfil all my post-JAMC and Cramps yearnings. Oh what I wouldn't give to be a fly on their bedroom wall ;)
In other news: I spoke to the luscious Lesley yesterday-which was great(-hey lady I now know you are reading this, don't leave it so long. Can't wait till your in Leicester ... I'll be visiting!). Hung out with my Aunty Iris and half-bro Sol today we went out for an average meal at The Hitchin Post, Idle. I love Idle, sadly Idle Pigeon Racing is now a demolished site.
I really fancied going to see Brief Encounter tonight at The Playhouse, but can barely keep my eyes open.
My neighbour's offered me a vaccinated kitten for free. I'm slowly melting...well,er... potentially. HOWEVER, I need my freedom and don't wanna keep palming another cat off on someone if I'm incarcerated in hozzie as much, next, as I have been this year. Shite, I can't even make sense of my own bad grammar anymore.
Need hugs and sleep.
Lick some Raveonettes:
Thursday, 1 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment