Saturday, 3 November 2007

Words like violence, Break the silence, Come crashing in, Into my little world.

meme swiped of biggus_teapot

5 things found in my room (presumably this means bedroom):

1) A kingsized bed with restraints
2) Teak 1950's Scandanavian furniture
3) An easter egg from easter 2005
4) A signed photo of John Barrowman/Paul Darrow/Adam West
5) Lots of high-heeled items I can't stand up in!

5 things I have always wanted to do:

1) Find a soulmate (given up on that one/I've romanced that bad-drug oft enough already)
2) Visit Machu Picchu/Auschwitz/The Dam/Grand Canyon/a sci-fi convention/The Cemetary Gates-Manchester/Go INSIDE Salford Lads Club :))))))))
3) Be a national hero/superhero (allegedly being a lush doesn't qualify me, que?!)
4) Have a smallholding (hmmm)
5) Have staff (partially successful)

5 things I have in my bag:

1) Benefit, Chanel, Urban Decay and Rimmel make-up
2) A purse full of pointless cards
3) A Heinz tomato ketchup pen
4) A Wendyhouse bug
5) Random plaggy jewellry

5 things I'm currently into:

1) Laughing
2) Not working
3) Blakes 7 (but this has been a 'current thing' for erm a long time)
4) Wanking (see above " " ")
5) Eating out

I headed to bed last night with a horrible realisation last night, it's that drip drip memory thing that's to blame ...I DANCED AT WHITBY! *dies of shame*

Thanks to caravan_voyager for introducing me to Amiina, they're v Sigur Ros and perfect for a chilled soporifically laid-back vibe :), I'm not saying they're boring, just relaxing!



Suppose I better go get dressed in polyester and throw some fireworks/catapult myself onto a bonfire. xxx

No comments: