Today I had an alarming panicky call from haemo nurse, on instruction of a panicky Mike Makris:
Nurse 'have you haemorrhaged yet?'
Me: No (*thinking* yet-I don’t like that ‘yet'...)
Nurse : "oh good, keep an overnight bag packed, if you haemorrhage and it’s still going after 5000 units of Haemate P drive here immediately!"
Me: Great, OK, Thanks will do :/ :) ! ;p
Nurse : "Another 7 days and you're out of the woods"
Me: Bloody woods! LOL. *dons re-assuring tone of voice* Don't worry I'm taking tranny acid daily and prophy every other day and will treat on top of prophy when/if bleed occurs!
*leaves towel on car seat just in case*
-There's NO WAY this bleed can be worse than my periods. I guess they panic abit/ care cos 1, it's their job! and 2, I nearly died on them in 2002, went into critical haemorrhage and hypovolemic shock from 'heaviest periods in England'.Losing 8.5 pints in 12 hours is no mean feat.Not an episode to be aired on repeat!
Anyway the 'alleged haemorrhage' is banned from arriving at the w/e as 1, Sat night I'm seeing New Model Army at Leeds Poly(erm i mean Leeds Met Uni)and then 2, going on to The Wendyhouse with mikey aka as Nikkita in his new frock and shoes (5inch platform stilletos) this will make him about 7 foot bleeding 11. The frock is an American import and a deep secret to be revealed to me Saturday, my god he's even taken on the mysterious facets of a proud female retailer too. Sex change by Easter mi thinks!
Aside from very nearly shitting myself twice today all seems 'OK' in my bad-ass world :-/. I actually left the house for longer than an hour and managed not to buy loadsa Drossmas pressies, but infact a few gifts for myself:
-a green military jacket
-a big black ring(no this isn't a racist poor taste joke about my ass, it was a big black ring for my finger k?)
-a pink and black pwetty balconette bra
-Seasick Steve album
-21 DVD set of Hammer Horror films, reduced by a whole £109, bargain!
-Blakes 7 Series 4
-black glitter eyeliner
-Chanel black eyeshadow
-Collection 2000 dazzle dust in silver and black with matchng eye-pencils and nail varnish(I think my make-up habit is getting out of control - I cut a line of Chanel loose powder the other day and snorted it)
-NB I showed great restraint *nods* by putting back KT Tunstall's new un and the Quartermass triolgy OH AND a sequinned handbag.
Gifts:
-I bought 2 small kitsch purses for some lovely gurlies in my life ;p
-My mum a Benefit blusher
-Ian Curtis biog by Debbie(can't recall name) prob for mark/or winnie/or ian
-Some more glittzy makeup for Bev
ION:
Gilly of the WOO! Is making teh winz again:
1, she says she's never heard Coil in a club, never mind tried dancing to it.
2, this is the important bit, has GUESTLISTED ME FOR THE MARCH VIOLETS GIG. Which means I'm now practically hovering somewhere in the pointless higher eschalons of non-goth, Goth Royalty lol, I'm sad, I know!
God I utterly adore men in eyeliner still, some things you never grow out of ;). Molko Lust:
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Meet The Brick Shithouse
This Is The Brick Shithouse
Meet The Brick Shithouse...
[God I utterly adore men in eyeliner still, some things you never grow out of...]
...check out Vince Noir in The Mighty Boosh tonight @ 22:30 on BBC3. He's gorgeous!
So your collection is complete? B7 S1, 2, 3 and now 4. Headhunter here you go:)
Jaex
Hi Jae and Ros :)
You've met the Brick Shithouse - 'Don't you wish you'd never met her?' lol
Ros: A taxi love? I'm from Yorkshire, a taxi from Leeds to Sheffield would cost £50+, I need that for Sat night out! How's ya hangover?
I know my tranny aceeeed will help out but they're giving me the shits BIG time, I had a fearful time in Asda today as I found the toilets were being refurbished and directed me half a mile away to some more. Pay. Leave. Further tense buttock clenching moments ensued.
Jae: Vince Noir is indeed deserving of the phrase 'nice bit of eye-candy' - not on a par with Matt Belamy or Dear Bri tho. Thanks for the time and channel stuff!
I had a pile of the vids already and had mainly 1, 3 and 4 but yes indeedy more Headhunter.
"There is nothing very original about domination, as you will discover."
- Hurrah for 7! Which is your fave episode? I really must take a trip to Betchworthy Quarry and *squeee* some, maybe get Mullered!?
xx
Post a Comment