Chapter 1.
I walk down the street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I fall in.I am lost…I am helpless.It isn’t my fault.It takes forever to find a way out.
Chapter 2.
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I pretend I don’t see it.I fall in again.I cant believe I am in this same place.But it isn’t my fault.It still takes a long time to get out. (ha ha this is where I hovvered for many years!)
Chapter 3.
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I see it is there.I still fall in… its a habit.But, my eyes are open.I know where I am.It is my fault.I get out immediately. (I think with some aspects of life I'm more here now though)
Chapter 4.
I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I walk around it.
Chapter 5.
I walk down another street.
-“There’s a Hole in my Sidewalk“by Portia Nelson
-This piece just really strikes a chord in me.
Dead chuffed to hear my mate Andy's told his boss the project he's working on is shit and he's leaving, that is leaving on Tuesday to be precise and is flying to Oz, then New Zealand for a few months, or where-ever the force takes him! Good on you Andy, you need this. The power of now, or what! Celebrations Sunday mi thinks!
Saturday, 24 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment