The Haemophilia Soc's 'Think Tank' should be re-named 'Drink Tank'.... Notably the conversation was in the gutter even before I arrived. I'd also just missed a near fight 'tween a couple of members!!!
We did a bit of 'work' today in a lovely hotel in Oxford(I've never been there before and I only saw the hotel and a cash point-but it looked nice), we all had balconies overlooking the Thames, top scran, and a hoot about people masturbating at The Samaritans. I probably hammered on (a bit too much) how I wanted PPI stakeholders/commissioning patient representatives to actually BE PEOPLE WITH BLEEDING DISORDERS and not carers etc. lol, I can't qualify that statement any further without sleep, and I'm not saying there aren't appropriate roles for carers/parent carers etc just in that instance. Robert highbrow James made a fair point about 'why do patient reps have to represent all patients, when surgeons don't represent all surgeons' etc. I hope/think the volunteer roles within the Society will expand hugely and carry with them appropriate training packages at some point in the not too distant future. Engagement's where it's at baby! There was a stimulating presentation about the Pan Thames Haemophilia Commissioning Consortium and it was evident that we need to muse on the haemo commissioning/auditing agenda fuck loads more, nationally. - This was a 'nutshell' brought to you by H Campbell.
There were ducks a plenty.
ION: My ass is haemorrhaging mildly. This was nothing to do with anal fisting(or The Haemophilia Society), although it transpires Robert James has written a paper on lesbian anal fisting.(My vibrating arm is still amusing to most, but Matt was nearly sick - it appears he has an 'elbow vein phobia'... lol).The Comms man Dan thinks I should write an article for HQ on vibrating arms. Collette(who's also a nurse) let slip that Emla cream applied to a mans erect pen!s before sex/hans solo acts like a 'delay spray'. Matt demanded a tube on the spot. This was the conversation before dinner.
Ros - David ?(lives near London, Scottish accent, bad limp), Paul ?(nantwich-cheshire, nice tall bloke-send best wishes to your parents too), Matt(drunk), Eileen Ross(nice woman), Gareth(drunk), Richard Oakley(nice bloke) send you their best wishes - I mentioned you were taking things easy after a recent procedure and that I'd see you soon(At least I think Gareth sent you his best wishes). Robert probably sent you his best too. It was a challenge just remembering names tbh! Also, I am Chief Direct All von Willebrands Questions To Helen when you're not there Ros, help!
Gareth is a bit funny - he has bought a stretch of Loch and a Lochside cottage in Scotland, which has no access rights. So I guess he'll be needing a helipad or teleport system.
Oh and Eileen Ross and myself were talking about setting up a ‘Mike Makris and Co Appreciation Society’, he also saved and her sons' life. What a Haemo Top Rankerer!
Jae - I don't want to scare you, but hell, after my knee stroking and target joint pumelling it's only fair I share TEH FEARZ... I think they want to do some male bonding with you in a jacuzzi ;p
The whole non-Helen transport experience wasn't a laugh a minute, the taxi was 30 mins late and broke down and I missed a train on the way there and then slept through a train change at Birmingham on the way back... ALSO I HATE the smell of beer in a train carriage. I arrived home, shattered, went to buy chips and bumped into my friend/neighbour Wayne carrying a plate of chicken up the street and invited him in for a puff and a shot(-yes it's just like Corrie). Something a bit tales-of-the-unexpected happens when Wayne comes round, I often fall off chairs and oddly 6 hours pass in ten minutes, so now I am exceedingly tired.
Night, don't let the bugger bite.
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If Rob James has writ a paper on Lesbians Anal Fisting I am a bloody lesbian!!
Thanks for the hello's, am gonna start fund raising for a 'Road for Gareth'.
Was dear dear A there?? Is it he who wants to feel J's leg in the jacuzzi - or am I misunderstood? :)
Sorry I missed it, hope they're gonna do a nother.
See you next week honey.
x
lol he has written a paper on HIV transmission through lesbian anal fisting!
I think a fundraising stream called 'Road For Gareth' is a smashing idea. Bless him! (then we get to holiday at Ullapool!)http://www.ullapool.co.uk/
Gareth "Helen, what do I need to know about women and bleeding disorders?"
Me "Periods and childbirth"
Gareth "Thank you".
No (thank god), dear dear A wasn't there! It's Smaritan Matt that wants Jae in the jacuzzi!
There's definately gonna be more-HURRAH! And we will be there as the 'menstrual sistas'!
See you next week indeed xxx
Post a Comment