Thursday, 29 November 2007

meme-isms/Got woken in the night by a mystic golden light...

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Oh, it's the immaculate conception!
2. Do you trust all of your friends? When I'm well 110%, when I'm not well less so ie depressed/paranoid. I do *try* not to let that show cos I realise it's just my mental health badgering up.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Only if they had a fantastic NHS equivalent and fabulous Haemophilia Centre, but I've have to say my friends are my sanity, so another country would be a challenge.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Depends on mi madness. Sometimes I have that thought and then I think what a bonkers/irrational/uncouth statement it is-like karma ie were all disabled people murderers in a past life?
5. Can you make a pound/dollar in change right now? Yes
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? gillywoo and kerry as they are fantastically personable and put everyone except for weird freakjobs at ease, no actually they put weirdo freakjobs at ease too.(often!)
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? Although I love falling in love I feel erm a bit scared of it, yes, it's the unreciprocated bit I guess I am a bit nervous of lol.I wish I had love like blood: thin, prolific, warm and moist!
8. How many cars are on your drive? One
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Yup
10. Whats your most favourite scar? I'm not fond of any of them, but if I had to chose the jugular vein scar is pretty dark ;).
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Jan 07 Manchester-Berlin(and back)
12. What did the last text message you sent say and who to? Claire - "This is my number, Helen x"
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? record collection, thighs, cock, eyes, hip bones, tummy, cheek bones
14. Fill in the blank. I love: ketchup
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? go back to work p/t and not feel truly dreadful
16. Did you ever disobey your parents? frequently
17. How many kids do you want to have? One
18. Would you make a good parent? As long as I wasn't bleeding, in pain, exhausted, drunk I'd make an excellent parent :p
19. Where was your default picture taken? It wasn't
20. Whats your middle name? Louise
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? eating smokey bbq baked beans with ketchup,and having a wank(not simultaneously)
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Blakes 7 from ending or The Smiths from splitting(yeah check my altruism mofo!)
23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/ best man at your wedding? I'm not getting wed, but I had fleeting moments of discussion with an ex about a sci-fi fancy dress wedding, or Adam Ant themed wedding. We realised that wanting a fancy dress party wasn't a good enough reson to legally bind ourselves together though.
24. What are you wearing right now? black t and combats
25. Righty or Lefty? right-handed
26. Best place to eat? The Olive Tree-Rodley, The Wetherby Whaler-Pudsey, Mumtaz-Bradford, Paris-Horsforth, Restaurant Chartier-Paris
27. Favourite jeans? flared
28. Favourite animal? Horses
29. Favourite juice? gossip
30. Have you had the chicken pox? No, but I've had chicken(not young gay men)
31. Have you had a sore throat? lol yes
32. Ever had a bar fight? No
33. Who knows you the best? I don't know, probably Bev
34. Shoe size? left 6.5 right 8
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? no
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? No, however, Chilli the chinchilla bit me a couple of times, she was a bit anti-social that was all.
37. Been to Mexico? No, but would love to
38. Did you buy something today? Tart au citron, double cream, mixed berries, Scotttish shortbread, milk, spicy lentil and tomato soup, and a 4 pack of Chardonnay
39. Did you get sick today? STAY SICK ;)
40. Do you miss someone today? Only for 20 seconds
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? No!
42. When is the last time you had a massage? July sometime I think
43. Last person to lay in your bed? Aside from me, Dave.
44. Last person to see you cry? Theatre staff-The Northern General Hospital
45. Who made you cry? scary hospital shit/fear of dying
46. What was the last TV show you watched? The first series of Spaced on DVD
47. What are your plans for the weekend? See gillywoo, drink/laugh. Do World Aids Day vigil.
48. Who do you think will repost this? No-one
49. Who was the last person you hung out with? Mark and Claire, over a delicious meal and 3 bottles of wine :)
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?There isn't a sig other... but I'd probably ask 'why?' if someone asked again. I am romantic but I do fail to see the benefits of getting married(aside from having a fancy dress party, obviously).

Bat For Lashes-Horse and I

2 comments:

Ros said...

Where d'you get these questions from? Did they come to you in the night?

xx

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

Some friends on livejournal passed the meme/quiz on(where I keep a duplicate blog).

There not as bad as some meme which are so Americanised they make no sense "Did you ever attend band camp?" !!!

xx