

I don't know why I thought learning Judo self-defense moves, drunk at 4am, with a drunk Wayne (so called as he makes me walk like John Wayne ;P) was a good idea. I look like a battered wife from all the bruises (!) BUT I can push someone headlong over a coffee table with 2 fingers *hurrah*. Hopefully the need for coffee table assualt positioning won't ever arise! I actually enjoy grappling, that's something if I wasn't a bleeder I would have liked to do more of. Grappling and wrestling! Even with prophylaxsis I daren't take that many chances, kids now on prophy live fairly normal lives and even do contact sports. Maybe it's something I should consider branching out into. I love throwing my weight around lol!
Christ I ache, but in a good way ;)Any other bleeders out there (ok Ros and Jae lol), what would you have liked to do more of/try if you weren't restricted by your health condition? Or have you ever thrown caution to the wind and just done something 'risky' anyway?
ION:
-Oh yeah Xmas, I asked for a Torchwood Calendar and money towards a CD player(all mine are buggered), I didn't get those, but I did get some gorgeous black leather opera gloves and some Champneys products. Also a Chanel lipgloss, a book on herbalism, Lush products and some chocolates oh and a £10 HMV voucher :-)
-My car door blew violently open last night and I think a hinge has broken :-( £££
-I have put 8lbs on since I had the op. Bah. Must not over-eat must not over-eat must not over-eat must not over-eat must not over-eat.
and the sounds of this suburb is The Chameleons-In Shreds:

1 comment:
For that last line, I could love this blog forever.
Post a Comment