I just remembered from the meeting yesterday:
boss: 'I feel a bit guilty buying cheap shit clothes made in a sweatshop, exploiting ppl'(but she still does!)
NHS Human Resources Manager 'oh that doesn't matter'
...absolutely priceless!
They all sit and discuss things around me, it's funny though although these meetings often end up shouty(usually Union Rep shouting at our somewhat incompetent leader) they seem to have fallen into line now and are EXCEPTIONALLY reasonable, which really is a turn-tail from the first meeting :).
*edit* My mother and birth mother rang me up this week. Both managed to fuck me off. I wrote a great big diatribe about it here but deleted it out of guilt and shame.
"Oh yes a change has come":
That song speaks my emotive volumes clearer.
Managed to miss the bookclub cos for some reason I thought yesterday was Tuesday.Doh! Next book is : Jennifer Government by Max Barry, it's sci-fi and sounds quite interesting.
And Patrick Wolf in on Never Mind The Buzzcocks 9pm tonight. - *edit* oh bless his lovely little glittery head doing This Charming Man wiv bells and beads!
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment