Thursday, 20 December 2007

boot applying to arse time

The work things gotten all f**ked up. I'm putting in a formal grievance.

Spilling confidential information about a member of staff is completely against any decent HR policy and spilling personal medical information is even considered discriminatory. The tone of the email that went to 7 members of staff(but interestingly excluded me) "and has more or less been off-sick since then" is extremely perjorative and she should have stuck to the facts. Not that they were her facts to spread.

The more I read the whole email, the more shocked I become, she has disclosed EVERY confidential item of information regarding my employment history! 13 personal facts, in-fact.

I've been feeling fairly stable for a while but this is just knocking me for 6.I do feel picked on.I'm dreading going back to work.I feel like I'm being forced out.My small rant(that I deleted last week) was about my mother not being supportive, actually worse than 'not supportive'.

On a positive note - I did apply for another job today.

No comments: