All Bran is far superior *and* low GI- you bet your life it is, but I could be a hanging with the raisins girl. 'Muesli mouthed kids', kinda like Cold War Kids but far less cool, too middle-class to be rawk n roll.
I have been almightily unproductive of late, it's almost indecent. I think my unproductiveness and underacheivement could well fill it's own procrastinatory dilly-dallying unaccomplished pointless blog. I really think I'm stuck in a permanent tape loop of existential crisis.
Although I have today discovered DeVotchKa. Awesome. These guys are seriously fusionistic droogs. Proper horroshow.
But damn this article made me laugh http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/opinion/Bernard-LambWritten-evidence-of-a.3136089.jp
Went to see GP today(at least *he* was productive. I daren't mention the permanency of my existential crisis):
a, to see if I have sudden adult death syndrome, yes it's hard not to laugh, I know. I don't LOLOL. That was a bit predictable seeing as my heart didn't stop in the 3 critical haemorrhaging episodes.
b, to see if I have sleep apnoea, more tests. Dr 'er do you snore?' Me 'er yep, liked a trapped sow'. Dr 'ah, has anyone told you you stop breathing in your sleep.' Me 'er no but if I fall asleep on my back I can't breathe, so I don't, sleep on my back that is.'
c, to see if there will be any help to me losing weight once I don't have the GREAT PAIN FEAR or gallbladder emptiness(I'm gonna put it to Trent Reznor that he acquires a cholecystitis/biliary colic attack to promote his creative process). There is help, they are called womens little helpers, er Xenical. Sounds like something the Third Reich administration invented and after reading the side effects think I may be on to something with that lead. Anyway le Practitioner of Generalness suggested I take the stairs or walk more which was a well-researched comment given the fact I have had a fucked left ankle for the last 33 years and am awarded high-rate DLA and he's had to see me in a downstairs room before as I can't always make the stairs up to his room and oh, I could go on... Anyway I'm kicking my parents virtual ass around borrowing(re borrowing read keeping) their exercise bike(which they never use) and despite me asking to borrow it since 1999 is currently on loan to their multi-millionaire neighbour, que? Charidee is a postcode lottery darlings *mwah*. They have however agreed, although I have nothing in writing ;), yet.
You know I'm not sure if my left elbow is hurting cos of joint damage or cos of a bleed. I guess time will tell.
I even have my legs crossed tonight as I may, just may be 'winning' some Iggy and The Stooges tickets *sproing!*
and I go to sleepy time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment