skip to main | skip to sidebar

blah blah blah

Blogging / naval-gazing. What's there not to love?!

Sunday, 26 August 2007

hours of fun: http://www.patientopinion.org.uk/
Posted by 'A friend who bleeds is better' at 02:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends Blogs

  • Jason Paul Tolmie (fellow bleedy Blakes 7 nut :P)
  • Ros blog! (vW type 3 sista!)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2007 (105)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ▼  August (20)
      • I just can't be happy today
      • yayness
      • hours of fun: http://www.patientopinion.org.uk/
      • Firstly Rod Hull, and Emo. Wot kind ov fuckery r u?
      • ION: I'm pondering 'Do I go to Iggy and The Stooge...
      • stranger than mmmm friction (-adult content)
      • Never was a cornflake girl
      • Bendymouse
      • LOL. I love this site.
      • Hep C news Scotland and stuff
      • Sheffield Royal Hallamshire
      • white flag
      • Luna-cy
      • btsb4Id (Bands to see before I die...)
      • You've got to fight for a reason, what's your reason?
      • friday funnies on tuesday
      • fat bird skinny puppy
      • You have never been in love,Until you've seen the ...
      • bloody hell!
      • spontaneous jollies/the disgorging head/filthy gor...
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)

The Fiend

My photo
'A friend who bleeds is better'
Leeds, Gods Own County, United Kingdom
"I saw 2 shooting stars last night, I wished on them but they were only satellites. It's wrong to wish on space-hardware..."-Christ that says about all you never need to know about my maturity, posting song lyrics. Jeez. Permanent existential crisis.Aspiring drop-out. "Always forgive your enemies,nothing annoys them so much."-Oscar Wilde "Regret,is part of being alive,just keep it a small part."- Kerr Avon Enjoys: music,some arty shit, street art,indie movies,giggage,dressing up, company(people,pets,amoeba), the great outdoors(from a car),laughing which leads us neatly to... nitrous oxide,the extremes of life-from a safe viewing platform,emotionality(this is different from 'emo').Photography(although I don't have anything other than a camera phone lol that makes me phony!).A friend who's dressed in leather.A friend who bleeds is better?Well that has to be proven,I refer to blood/bleeding a bit in this blog-as it's one of the things I do best-I have von Willebrands type 3 a severe bleeding disorder similar to severe Haemophilia A Hates: bleeding publically, pomposity,wasps, needles,narrow minds,MRI scanners,massive supermarkets,malls.
View my complete profile