

Today my period started whilst queuing to pay for petrol. Nice timing. I had the mutha of all PMTs a week ago, and a 5 minute period last Fri night, so wot the ovaries is all this about? Depo Provera locked, loaded and ready to fire...
Had a lovely afternoon at home and then pub with Kerry and laterly Markfiend. Got tipsy and arm danced with a smashing old giffer. He gave me a toffee eclair. (I was so relieved it wasn't a condom). It reminded me of my grandad, who carried Fox's mints and Waterhouse's toffees everywhere. I'm gonna take to carrying sweets and giving them to people I like. It's a dying art.
Regarding ABBA, I always prefer the slightly tortured vocal of Frida over Agnetha. I dreampt(more than once) that she was my mother. I traced my birth relatives. Dissapointingly she isn't one. However, by some way of recompense there is an ABBA museum to open in Stockholm in 2008.
Off to see my very brave pal Dougie tomorrow and see how he is fairing post reverse-ileostomy. Gonna take the boy shroom bharjis, nutty toffee, choc, sorbitol by the kilo and the tres rude spacedust *salivates*. Oh and a pretty double-entendre that is David Hockney and Alan Bennett.
Me and Mr Jones ... But I could swear that we were through (we were through).

No comments:
Post a Comment