Saturday, 2 February 2008

It's a blue, bright blue Saturday

Christ, I drank a litre of voddy last night and had some snow. I cannot remember people leaving or conversations but apparently I didn't pass out and was lucid when they left?!? Apparently I've invited people round tonight, which I have no recollection of?!? This memory hole is officially a bad thing. I'm a fucking waster. I love getting wasted/wreck/smashed, officially I should list it as a hobby: mass chemically induced escapism! Why also do hangovers make one obscenely horny?! Anywhere they'll be here at 8pm so I'd better start clearing up. There may be pills at work ;). *edit* it's worse than I imagined I've commited myself to going to an all-night rave tonight, and offered to cook everyone roast dinner on sunday!


This song summises quite neatly my 2007. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever not miss him.


It's a blue, bright blue Saturday, hey hey
And the pain is starting to slip away, hey hey

I'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining
Think I wan't you still
But there may be pills at work

Do you really wanna know how I was dancing on the floor?
I was trying to fool you when I'm crawling up the door
And theres a tune at things you say that you don't do
Why don't you ring?

I was feeling lonely, feeling blue
Feeling like I needed you
Like I'm woken up surrounded by me, a & e

It's a blue, bright blue Saturday, hey hey
And the pain is starting to slip away, hey hey

I'm in a backless dress on a pastel ward that's shining
Think I wan't you still
But there may be pills at work

How did I get to accident - emergency?
All I wanted was you to take me out, high
And I was feeling lonely, feeling blue
Feeling like I needed you
Like I hoped you'd call and hoped you'd see me, a & e

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Nice video H:) Looks just like where I take my bike in the Autumn in the Surrey Hills. Did you spot the leaf man on his very own leaf bike ride past at the 2:39 mark?
If I saw those leaf people whilst out on my bike...I'd positively shit me pants!!!

Jaexx

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

I love the green men!(and the brown ones too). I did spot leaf on a bike, and thought of you dear.

x