The sans Amitriptyline is going ok, I've not fallen into the pit of despairing thoughts and self harm, and I'm keeping the moods stable with Risperidone. And I'm sleeping a bit less (well apx 4/5 hrs less a night) :) which was the outcome I was after.I'm going to re-introduce a maintenance dose of Amitrip (10mgs) for the pain associated with haemophilic arthropathy, but as I suspected it was contributing to my sleep problems, negatively.
I feel a world away from last 5th February which was the date of my AV fistula op and overwhelming medical fears that were imminent and the full-blown depressive episode I was mainlining.
My AV fistula (vibrating arm) is one today, I think we'll have pancakes and ketchup (and a shot of Factor VIII) at tea to celebrate!
I feel a world away from last 5th February which was the date of my AV fistula op and overwhelming medical fears that were imminent and the full-blown depressive episode I was mainlining.
My AV fistula (vibrating arm) is one today, I think we'll have pancakes and ketchup (and a shot of Factor VIII) at tea to celebrate!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear AV Fistula! Happy Birthday to you!
Just imagine having one in your hand! A vibrating hand! I want one!
Jaex
Thank yowz!
I think if I had a fistula any lower down I'd be somewhat popular with the lads and ladeeees alike, saddle up a buzz-buzz!
Re you wanting a vibrating hand, I've heard there are these websites...
There are definitely websites and certainly pieces of vibrating hand kit Jacey babes - I've seen so it is true!
Happy b'day to the fist.
Had a pancake or 3 for your vibrato arm meself.
Glad lowering the amp is working out. I'm on 10mgs for the pains and to help me sleep and it does actually (don't tell anyone mind) seem to be doing the trick - I am sleeping and thus starting to praps feel a wee bit more human again - woo hoo I tell ya.
Post a Comment