Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Ride of the ValKyrie

Firstly I have to apologise to people for not keeping up with comments and other peoples blogs, I'm lazy and have had less time what with going back to work and attempting to maintain 'a life' ! Here's hoping you're all well.

TMI...Just had the delight that is a cervical smear, a clear thyroid test and a request for a fasting blood sugar test as my results were borderline(diabetes). I have suddenly developed a stinking cold and am heading for the 8th hour of a nosebleed, so am back to bed in a moment. Had a bit of a bizarre conversation about my pubes with nurse whilst spread eagled. P'raps I startled her by having the Kojak cunt hair do! I guess possibly the only vaguely appropriate time to discuss cunny outside of childbirth. We swapped razor stories. I love it when they say 'just relax'... you're about to shove a cold metal duck up me and scrape my fucking cervix, how's the fucks's that related to relaxing?!


Wendyhouse was a ball, I wore Viking horns, and it looks like I'm paying for the hedonism, right now! Took along networm and stripey who both seemed to have a great night and lots of Mutate dancing. was great to see Noddy, Pippin, gillywoo , jettblackuk , sturmed, Kinga, [info]blondelass ( ;-) ),big_daz, Trish, Andy Mac, sarah_orange, Phono Rich, and Linzi oh and some people young enough to be my children! Oh and the horn(s) suited glennkenobi.

Had a bit of a ball at home with some laughing gas also...

Am going back to Whitby Golf Weekend in April, have sorted a cottage with Mike and Linzi YAY!

Here's Beth Ditto and Jarvis Cocker performing 'Temptation'

No comments: