"Looking at your profile and reading between the lines you are a very very experienced person. May I tell you where I am and therefore ask you some advice. I am wondering what to do. I have just returned from a two month trip round Africa which I went on to try and descover myself but alll I have found is that I have returned the same person and perhaps what I seek is a different and more spiritual/pagan journey based in Domination/submission. In many ways my ideal would be to meet a Domme pagan witch ho who would be interested in being my pimp and using me to make money for her."
..... frankly I'm speechless (through laughing) I'll bet being a Domme pagan witch ho pimp would be more beguiling than the tedious spinster I am!!!! I ate pancakes and watched tv with my parents tonight, just think I could be pimping out the ass I beat with birch twigs whilst wearing a kaftan(for pagan reality Domme mode)!!!
Bacon butty anyone?

1 comment:
Hahahahahahaaaaa!!
Do it (dodgy american accent a la thingy) Do it...
I can lend you my sweeping brush to whip him with oh great pagan dome ho.
Post a Comment