Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Maximum Power!




Focusing on positives, I want it all to happen, exactly like this (yes I am a control freak):

Get admitted

Get valium

Smear my body in Emla

Have a peaceful nights sleep (lol)

Get valium

In morning see haemo nurse for Factor

Get Factor levels done, 100% clotting, perfect

Go to surgery

Straighforward cannulisation

Go to sleep

Don't die

Wake up breathing ;) without splitting head and every cell of my existence crying out for fluid(yeah dream on)

Take shit loads of top quality pain relief

Don't move very much

Re-apply make up and nail polish

Take shit loadsa pain relief

Read muchos

Graciously accept visitors

Get loads of sleep (dream on)

Get valium

Get central line whipped out painlessly-actually this wasnt bad at all last time, just I'd taken so much dihydrocodeine and valium I nearly rolled right off the bed!

Get discharged

Not be depressed or traumatised!

Have acrylic nails done

Go to hairdresser for some more enhancement to my natural hues ;)

Go on holiday



See, I'm not unreasonable.

1 comment:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hey! And not forgetting a nice big shot of adrenalin & soma and a couple of yummy pataki cakes;)

Speed standard by 12!

TELLEEEPOOORRRT NOOOWWWW!!

Jæx