Wednesday, 3 October 2007

I can haz CLOTZ!

My fistula vein is throbbing and hot, I have been told to go to A&E (but only silly bastards with severe masochistic streaks go to A&E at night)... it could be phlebitis caused by a clot!!! Now, Alanis Morrissette, take note on the irony definition...a black fly in your Chardonnay is just hard luck baby.

In other news - in no particular order
- My dad's knee thing went fine - he was home the SAME day :)
- I was seriously dismayed by the death of Demonoid RIP. Mmmm Soulseek...
- Fleurble is preggers *yay* , no more ales for us for another 7 months *boo* ha ha
- My friends rock, seriously
- My thigh bleed from the Depo shot has now settled
- Periods are once again the sucky of sucksville, I am bleeding like a stuck pig, I deliberately went longer without Depo to see if i could do a shot every 12 weeks like normal folk-I guess that'll be a resounding no then!
- I have lost 2lbs 2oz over the weekend, see how going to raves and having no food or sleep is *really* good for you, though it could just be blood I've lost...
- According to my practice nurse and mi mother I look pale, reSULT! that'll save me a fortune in foundation.
-I ate a whole tin of cold beans, straight from the can tonight
-The shitty thick fucking twat of GP that called me 'a waste of NHS time and resources' because I refused to agree to a hysterectomy (see it's my firm and well-balanced belief that uneccessary major surgery isn't the best idea for someone with a severe bleeding disorder), has left the Practice. Jumps (one-leggedly) for joy!
- I cried for 24 minutes today
- I went to My media museum and saw the adaptation of Iain McEwans 'Atonement' TAKE KLEENEX, watching a heart-breaking tragedy probably wasn't my best idea atm lol.

No comments: