*bows and thanks the aesir for MSN chat relay* Names ** to protect anonimity.
C* says: after the tranny night, i took a bloke back to his, dressed him up as a woman and then flogged his arse
C* says:it were well fun
It says:WOW!
It says:I'm living a sheltered life
C* says:i kept havin to ask gerri to help me with the lingo, its been many years
C* says:lol
It says:HA HA I think it goes summat like 'you like that don't you, you filthy slut!' It's all in the annunciation I find.
C* says:i kept goin blank
C* says:lol
C* says:its was fuckin great
It says: you're life's like a soft cell video!
C* says:lol what tainted love?
It says:lol sex dwarf mi dear
C* says:oh never seen it, i know i'm short but there's no need to be so rude!
It says:LOL'luring disco dollies to a life of vice'. Its a banned video petal xx
C* says: hehe this guy is a closet transvestite
It says:What er water closet, he cottages too? ....There's meat and dwarves and nakedness and collars and whippings and chains
C* says:asian, the guy i took back
C* says:he was well fit
It says:wow, yeah ok, oh christ he's not a struck off Doctor who's changed his name by deedpoll to James Bond is he?
C* says:that sounds well good...nakedness.......chains. Er no I don't think he has
C* says:and we gave him his first ever p***
It says: erm ... where was I .... luring disco dollies to a life of vice?!?!?!?!?!? and er phew, that would have been just like a bit too strange!
C* says: i've got a flock of cock lined up man, and it just keeps gettin bigger
It says:oh christ my sides are aching
C* says:some of them bitches need takin down
It says:"I got a flock of cock lined up"LOLOL, you have teh turn of phrase, the command of the English language I could never quite er... esteem to man-handle
Sadly the original vid is still banned!

No comments:
Post a Comment