Had a really lovely evening at chez Claire and Mark last night, with good company a good red and hot fajitas. Claire and I have decided to hit Ikea on Friday :),and I just love playing with her pussies! I'm glad she's relaxing round me now. She was so nervous when we first met, me being an ex of Marks presumably. I'm glad me and her are becoming friends, you can't have enough of them. I think since she's moved here, she's a bit lonely missing her friends back in Donny. I want her to feel like she can ring me for a chin-wag/some girl time. So, meatballs and interior design on Friday it is then :)
Looking forward to more girls night in time with Sam, Dani and Ruby and home-made curry/below the belt conversations on Thursday!
Had a weird meeting over the printer at work today with a girl I instantly recognised as being an old school friend, Fiona Corbett. Now Dr Fiona Day, Specialist in Public Health. Had the weird conversation about careers/marriage/children, yeah the conversation where I have failed those 3 life-tasks lol! She hadn't changed a bit, I haven't seen her since 1985, she didn't recognise me though.
Am exhausted today, it's like my brain never woke up today, it was just registering blank. I came home and went straight to bed for 3 hours sleep and some tiring persecutory dreams. Having a few nosebleed problems and the constant left ankle pain despite painkillers is really bugging me atm, stood up the other day and fell over immediately, that's the third ankle-giving-way-fall I've had in a few months.
Tuesday, 15 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooo you are lucky having a third ankle - now where can I get me one of those...x
LOL! : ) xxx
Post a Comment