Lash was fantastic - I really must try harder to remember more, though luckily I met vampirelolita (in the gorgeous corset) early on in the sequence of events so remember her, yay! As per usual I spent most of the evening either in the toilets or the smoking area. I dressed in a black and red pvc nurses outfit, fishnets, high boots, latex exam gloves with some theatrical (non vW) vampiric blood as an accessory.
There was some 60ml syringes involved in some non-pervy fun. (I filled them with vodka and the doorstaff overlooked this ;) )
I helped a chap cross dress and he just ended up looking like Iggy Pop. Also I offered a helping 'health care professional' exam/assistence to this chap when he got changed http://www.clublash.com/imgs/photos/2008/January/2008_01_page10.html *bites lip* and there was some random breast licking.
Just, wow to the whole evening.
There's no pics of me and mi mates this time, still I laughed when i found the toilet cubicle picture of me and peeps on the Lash website LOL! http://www.clublash.com/imgs/photos/2007/September/2007_09_page18.html
Monday, 14 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment