Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Waaaallllkies

The interviewers were pleasant although I think I babbled and giggled too much. Don't find out till Thursday eve if I got it, or thereafter by post if didn't. They did say that my written application form was the strongest and I'd have been short-listed even if I didn't get on through the (disabled) guaranteed interview system.

Had a cuppa, a cake and a natter with Ian after.

Off to hospital Sheffield Royal Hallamshire tomorrow to see the surgeon, then back in work Thursday.

Looking forward to kareoke on Friday.

Forgot to mentioned that Wendyhouse was a great laugh (if a little warm!) on Saturday, good turnout had a fine time and ended up back at Kitty and Jays with jettblackuk, Dawn, Rachel and Vincent and had a hoot and some sherbet snorting fun! (I mean sherbet, this is not a reference to drugs). Sugar... just say no.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=509713&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true#StartComments this I'm a goffick deviant innit couple gave me a giggle, they're pretty hawt too! I bet my 'fwor sexy' comment doesn't get posted by the Daily(Hate) Mail. There was a time when I used to walk my boyfriend around on a collar and lead, I blame Soft Cell "I would like you on a long black lead, you can bring me all the things I need..." Bless.

If you have a naughty goth
No matter what the breed
To make him do the things you say
Choke him with your lead
Give it a jerk
Then let go
It will soon obey
You'll frighten the poor thing to death
But only if you say"SIT!"
There's a good boy
Drop the lead
Walk away
Turn around
And he should stay

No comments: