Friday, 28 September 2007

haemo aaaah guh mmmmmmmmm

Ros - it's great news you're going, to plaguerise Frankenfurter "I'm COOOOOMIIIIING!". It'll be good to meet ade too, before I come down and do my Midland Sing Star tour ;) I have a pal in Stourbridge, you in kiddie and an ex in kiddie(we're at 'having a coffee' level) so I reckon you poor bastards are in for a helen suprise at some point and I promise to give more than 24hrs notice lol.

Aha - I've just had to e-grovel to Sue Rocks, not an activity I relish I can tell you! - legs crossed(as per) re paying for room at AGM on Monday :). (Claire and Tom reckon they can squeeze me in, sounds mint, but have they seen the SIZE of me-I'll need the whole of their bed!). If I'd found out about op date earlier it wouldn't be an issue.

Back up plan,if not I'll come along and CRASH THE AGM/pose as bar-toiled imposter (!)stay at Mikeys in Pressers, actually that could blow my 2 bottles, er I mean glasses of vino wit ya, fuck it, there's taxis I'll cab it to his! *nods*


*You have to excuse my extreme excitability - I shouldn't be left alone with strong coffee*

3 comments:

Ros said...

Yipppeeee skippeeeeee - you're in, you're coming, here you come.....

See you Saturday missus. Cannae wait the noo.

:)

Ros said...

Yipppppeeeee skippeeeeee - you're in, like flynn, you're coming, you are coming hehehe!

Looking forward to Saturday, I cannae wait!

:)

Ros said...

Bugger - may have just put almost same comment in twice cos didn't notice the moderation thingy - might as well make it 3 as I'm on a roll...with ham and cheese and tomato...and a sprinkle of salt and pepper

x