Bleeding stats for Sept so far:
2.5 days of lower GI bleed
1 elbow bleed
3 nosebleeds
3 short and fairly light periods/breakthru bleeds, however I did ruin a pair of my fave leopard print panties :-(
Prophy so far:
3 x
total: 8000 units Haemate P
2 hosiptal visits
My SSP is about to cease I'm wondering what Incapacity Benefit may provide..., its a bit irksome I have NO IDEA how they work out whether you are short term low rate, short term high rate and long term basic? How do they decide?! It's appears to be like the unexplained paranormal. Actually that's the uncivil service through and through. I'm more likely to find a feral child from Atlantis in my back yard.
Despite my paranoid fears for Mondays HR and Unison meeting it was all quite straightforward. They don't want me back until after the operation. I will return to work 3 to 4 weeks after the operation in a phased return and on reduced hours. Once I reach the reduced hours cap which I estimate will be around the 20 hr mark, they will drop my salary officially from my contracted 30 hours to a contracted 20 hours, with a view to altering the contract after a 3 month period. (Although if I've had ANY time off in this period they will not increase my hours, they may even ask for a further reduction). Although in the restructure my post has been ring-fenced for me to apply for, they indicated that this isn't open-ended and will 'have to change at some point', although they gave no indication when this might be. They encouraged me to apply for the jobs in PALS, which quite frankly I'd love, I used to sit with the PALS Team for 2 years and would help out when they were busy. There's something so right about a person over a certain age with a bleeding disorder working in NHS Complaints ;-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment