Monday, 23 April 2007

Sheryl - shove it!

Sheryl Crow has advocated using less bog roll, in a bid to save the environment. She clearly has never suffered from a von Willebrands styley period along with a dose of IBS. But I'd be happy to enlighten her!

And as keefybabe just said -

"She flies in a private jet and massive limo and has a massive truck going across the world carrying stage equipment burning up all the oil in the world, a non renewable energy source that we only have about 20 or so years of left and what's she worried about?

Bog Roll.

Well done Sheryl you're a real humanitarian."

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hi Helen...you may have heard of me through Ros? I was looking through Ros's Blog and in turn came across yours and what stuck out quite a bit was the Avon or Blake comment:) I absolutely adore Blakes 7. Ever since I was a kiddy:) So...Avon or Blake? It's got to be Avon I'm afraid. I mean who wouldn't want to either be Avon? Or indeed wouldn't want to be with Avon? Either way it is Avon...everytime! What about you?
Ok...Liberator or Scorpio? Travis One or Travis two? Jenna or Soolin?

Favorite series? Episode?

And it seems you're into Banksy? Ditto. Great taste in music too...but what, no Joy Division?

Anyway Ros's friend...sorry for that outburst;)

Ros's friend Jae:)

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

OMG - sorry I'm so TOTALLY late at getting this comment, dear me I know I've been a bit ill but over 3 months without checking for my one comment. OH!

I absolutely adore Blakes 7 ever since I was a kiddy too. Avon or blake, I'm so so sorry the geek wins on this occasion! Cold, calculating, leather clad(I'm known to blame all my kinks on sci-fi)). And it has to be Liberator over Scorpio - though I do like to hear the dulcit tomnes of Tuddenham crying 'Yes, Master!' Endearing!

Travis has to be Stephen Grief, just nastier in leather(-um could there be a theme here?!). Croucher is a good actor, but a little bit of a softy in my books. Good Grief he chills me to the bone, still. Though i do remember when Croucher and Grief were once in the same episode of Eastenders - that just wrecked my head man.

Favourite series difficult maybe 2 and 3, though I probably have better initial recall of 3 and 4. Episode faves are Ultraworld-so awesome-had a profound affect on me trying to use mind over anaesthesia aged 9, Termimal (MAXIMUM POWER!), Headhunter I have great fondness for despite the gravy lady and the silly headless bot, Children of Auron-I like the genetic enigeering stuff, Rumours of Death (teh sexor!)-'It's an old wall Avon, it waits'.

Jenna or Soolin - well if it came to looks it would be S, but Jenna for character and acting ability.

Hi jae - yeah I think I have great taste in music too ;). Joy Division are fine and the Editors do a marvellous impression ;). Why didn't I name them outright I dunno - but I have more on My Spaz - are you on there?myspace.com/juno_februa

So... Slave, Zen or Orac?

Banksy's work is fab, never fails to stimulate, provoke or tickle. I've never seen any in the flesh - which I'd love to rectify!

Nice to meet you and good luck in the cycling man

Helen x